Job Vacancy | Marketing Manager
* Planning, development, and implementation of all of the Property’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, public relations, revenue, and sales activities, both external and internal.
* Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for areas of sales, marketing, communications, and public relations.
* Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications, and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Property.
* Responsible for editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all Property publications.
* Coordinate media interest in the Property and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
* Act as the Property’s representative with the media.
* Coordinate the appearance of all Property print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
* Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance, and resource materials to assist in the marketing, communications, and positioning of their activities.
* Provide counsel on marketing, communications, and public relations.
* Ensure that the Property regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinates and oversees this activity. Monitor trends.
* As part of the Sales team, you will join other associates that value hard work and pride themselves in making every single event an unforgettable one for our guests and their loved ones.
+2 Years experience as Marketing Manager
+ 4 years experience in the business field
Experience in using MS-Office applications.
Nice To Have
Essentials in using Graphic design, video editing programs
Essentials in using Mass Mail Campaigns
Essentials in Google Ads, Facebook Ads.
Experience in using Keynote or Powerpoint
Experience in using ERP systems, CRMs, and Analysis tools.
What's great about the job?
- Managerial Position with very good salary
- Large apps scope: CRM, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Data analysis.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow-ups.
- High commissions for good performers.